Monday, June 11, 2007

The poor prehistoric tooth fairy

The other day when I was driving this is the conversation I overheard as Riley was reading a dinosaur book...
Riley: oh my gosh Zachary I feel SO bad for the prehistoric tooth fairies.
Zachary: Why?
Riley: Because dinosaurs teeth are so big and they must have been so heavy for the tooth fairy. She must have thought "why did I ever get into this business in the first place".

Then tonight she was telling me about how big sharks teeth are and I told her that I would never want to see one up close while still in the sharks mouth. I was informed that sharks only bite people by accident when they mistake people for their prey and they only make that mistake because "sharks have little brains and can't help it."

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, that's very funny. Fairies back then must've had extra help in some shape or form...

Shelly Kelly said...

What imagination. I'm always amazed at how our children "think" about things.

BTW -we received Riley's postcard yesterday in the mail. Cameron immediately wanted to know if WE were going to California to meet her. LOL See what I mean about the way they think!