Well, here is the almost finished product. I spent most of the day installing the blinds on the windows since it required three trips to Home Depot in the 104 degree heat. We had absolutely horrid 20 year old vertical blinds in there that had yellowed plastic on them they were so old. I can't tell you how good it felt to get rid of them. I still want to get curtains that have the same stripe as the dust ruffle on the bed, but since I have one large window and then three in the bay window that will have to wait. I will probably ask my mom for those for my Christmas present six months from now. For now the new blinds are in, painting is done and the new bedding is on the bed. The picture above the bed says "Always kiss me goodnight" which is sort of a joke with Scott because I give him a really bad time if he ever forgets to kiss me goodnight. So I found it at Linens and things and it had a small scratch on the frame so it was 50% off. I paid under $10 for it. What a steal! Now I can hardly wait for Scott to get home and see what I've done.
Sunday, July 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yours looks so good!! I just posted about how it took us 2 whole days to do a silly little bathroom. Look what you accomplished in one day!! Fabulous!!
It looks fabulous!
New paint, new window blinds, new bedding - I'll bet you feel like you are in a hotel now. Nice work!
WOW! Seriously when can you come to our house? LOL! Great job Keri!
Post a Comment