Riley got her first ticket of the school year. Not bad for my girl, she made it almost 3 weeks. Her ticket stated that she "had the uncontrollable urge to take one of her neighbors chicken nuggets at lunch." So I'm asking her why she did this and it goes something like this
me: Riley why did you take someone else's food?
R: I don't know. I could not help myself. They looked so good
Zachary (yes he had to chime in): Were they McDonald's chicken nuggets?
R: No
Z: Were they cafeteria chicken nuggets?
R: yes
Z: Those SUCK! Why would you even want to take one of those?
me: Ummm, excuse me. Can we focus on the real issue here? Why did you take someone else's food Riley?
R: I told you.... I COULD NOT HELP MYSELF!!
me: Well, what happened when you took her chicken nugget?
R: She got upset and told the proctor. The proctor (insert big tears here) made me go sit at a table by myself for the rest of lunch and then I could not eat anymore because it made me sad.
So hopefully a lesson learned that you don't get to help yourself to your neighbors lunch no matter how good it looks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor Riley! But I had to LOL about Zachary's comments.
I'm sure this was a lesson learned.
hehe... laughed at Zachary's comment as well. Sounds like something Adam would do.
Post a Comment