Sunday, October 14, 2007

Riley's team won their first game yesterday

Technically they are in a "non-competetive" league, but let me tell you those girls always know which team wins. Scott pointed out, "well they can count and add so of course they know who wins". The girls are great on defense and constantly get the ball downfield, but they just can't seem to get goals so yesterday by the time the team had their third goal all the parents were out of their seats. The girls were beaming and high fiving each other. They were so dang cute. The team mom happened to bring her video camera that day and got it all on tape. I told her it must have been a good luck charm and she had better bring it next week too.
Way to go American Tigers!

1 comment:

Brenna and Molly said...

Yeah Riley!! Sometimes I think that these kids' activities are more fun for the parents. I love watching my kids too. I hope you all have a great season. Go American Tigers!