Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fireballs!!!!

Yes, that is the name of Riley's soccer team, The Fireballs! They had their first game today and it was very exciting. I love to see the progress she and all the kids make each year. They start out playing "bunch" ball all huddled together trying to kick the ball. Then they start to learn their positions and actually play them. Now the girls are really learning to work as a team and pass, guard, etc. I think she is going to have a great season.
I love this action shot of Riley, unfortunately I did not manage to snap the shot before the ball flew out of the frame. I just love the look of determination on her face though.
Afterwards we all went to pizza factory for a pizza party which was a great way for the girls to get to know each other better.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brenna and Molly said...

I was thinking the same thing -love that action shot!

Their uniforms and hair ribbons look awesome too. Here's to a great season, Riley! (and keep posting the pictures - Brenna and Molly love them!)