Sunday, May 18, 2008

What a fun weekend!


We spent the weekend at Lake Mohave with Erica, Ryan and the kids. We had such a great time. The kids had a blast being pulled on the banana. Riley kept putting her thumb up for Ryan to go faster and Zachary kept putting his thumb down for Ryan to go slower. Boy, is that indicative of their personalities or what. Of course when they fell off Riley kept yelling "I could have died, I could have died". Drama Queen! Then she got back on the boat, sat in the bow and kept yelling "go faster". We decided she is a daredevil and she corrected us and said that she is "adventurous".

We were all worried about Presley since she is not yet 6 mos. old, but she was such a trooper. She seemed to just go with the flow and was her happy little self. Except when she had to get her life vest on and then she cried huge tears that could break your heart. Erica and I decided we have to invent a better baby life vest because that thing is just torture.

Luke (2 1/2) was so excited that first night. We arrived at the hotel at midnight and he was WIRED! He did not go to sleep until after 3 am. I don't know where little kids get all their energy from, but he was back up at 6 and ready to go on the boat. He had lots of fun and was way too fun to watch.

I even captured a few pictures of my children angelically getting along which does not always happen. I guess we just have to throw them out in the middle of nowhere together and then they seem to get along just fine. LOL!

No comments: