Sunday, August 31, 2008

T -15 and counting....



only 15 more days until I leave for my trip to Boston with my best friend Debbi. I can hardly wait to see her and Boston. We planned this trip late last year and at that time it seemed like it was eons away. Now I've got to start to think about packing, what the weather will be like while I am there and what items I need to get before I go.

So far on the agenda is the duck tours, JFK presidential library, Freedom Trail, Newport R.I, Salem and Marblehead and anything else we can squeeze in.

1 comment:

Brenna and Molly said...

You are going to love it - well, I hope you will! The weather should be nice - could be cool on overcast days though. The duck tours are fabulous - a must-do. If you have to skimp on the Freedom Trail them do from Faneuil Hall to Paul Revere's to the USS Constitution. The JFK Library is minutes from my parents and I used to work at BC High which is basically right next door. Newport is gorgeous - you'll make Riley go to Salve Regina college once you see it's amazing location! Oh, I wish I could be there to play tour guide!!! Just 2 weeks too late.