Riley played her first game of the season today. She spent most of the game playing goal and did a great job. She only let one goal get by her and the Mean Machines won 7-1.
I managed to get a few shots of Riley on the field during the last quarter when she played forward. I could not take pictures while she was playing goalie because it stresses me out. Isn't that ridiculous? I am on pins and needles when she plays goalie though because she gets so upset if she lets a goal get by her. I just can't take that kind of pressure. LOL!
She had a good last quarter too and her team was proud of their first official victory since we now keep score. So it's just the start of the seaon and they are having a good time. Her coach from last season even came over and cheered on her team which we thought was very nice.

No comments:
Post a Comment