Well, the ipods appear to be the big hit of this Christmas. Riley got a purple shuffle and Zachary got a silver nano. I was really not sure how they would react to the gifts, but they are the faves so far. Zachary has spent most of his itunes cards downloading TV shows and watching them on his ipod. He thinks it's the greatest thing and I have to admit I am a bit jealous. Although my ipod has much more memory it is five year old and only has a black and white screen. I would love to be able to watch some movies or tv shows on mine.
Meanwhile, Riley is loving her shuffle. She does not seem to mind that it does not have a fancy color screen like Zachary's. She just wears it all over the house belting out tunes at the top of her lungs. She is currently in her room going to sleep while listening to her shufffle. Her favorite song is Steven Curtis Chapman's Cinderella which I had added to her ipod from my itunes list. It's a great song and I knew she would love it. She told me when it ends she hits the back button so she can listen to it over and over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amazing little gadgets aren't they? Brenna got a Nano last year (he won it at a work party) and this year Dean's sister bought Molly one. So now they both have them but we didn't have to buy them! Glad to hear you all enjoy yours.
Post a Comment