Saturday, January 10, 2009
All good things must come to an end.
After an undefeated season the Mean Machines were eliminated in the semi-final round today. They had a great game this morning in the quarter finals and won 6-0. Then this afternoon they advanced to the semi finals and met their match. They played a really tough team and lost 3-0. Poor Riley was in tears after the game. I guess she got used to winning and the loss was a tough one. We just reminded her that she had a great season and took her out for ice cream, because who can be sad with a double scoop ice cream in their hands?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh defeat is so tough!! But she had one heck of a season and I'm sure you'll find fun things to do with the time you would have been at the field.
Congrats to Riley on an AWESOME season!!!!
I know ice cream always cheers me up. Great season, Riley! :)
Post a Comment