Sunday, June 14, 2009

Shoe shopping

We went shoe shopping yesterday since Zachary needed some new shoes before we went to Lake Mead next weekend. As we were picking out shoes we ended up in the men's section instead of the boys section. This was a first, this child's feet grew overnight. He ended up getting men's size 6 1/2-7 shoes. His feet are now bigger than mine!
I know it sounds so cliche, but really WHERE DID THE TIME GO? It seems like just yesterday that I was taking him to mommy and me playschool and he was wearing his Winnie the Pooh halloween costume. Now I am buying him shoes from the men's department. Only 4 1/2 more years and he will be a legal adult, able to drive, vote, work, etc.
Time needs to slow down so I can savor every last moment with him before he heads off to college.

No comments: