It has been a while since I posted about our puppy, Indiana Bones and quite frankly this is the way I like it. A lack of posts means she is staying out of trouble, behaving herself and generally not causing me any headaches. Oh if only all days were like that....
This morning Zachary called me at work to tell me that Indiana had chewed through the speaker wires to our surround sound. She is in the habit of squeezing under our couch no matter what I do to keep her out and apparently she chewed through the wires that run behind the couch.
I spent the rest of the day dreaming up the ways I was going to do in one small yippy yappy beagle (in case anyone from PETA is reading this.... just KIDDING). I was really ticked though. Just another thing to fix or replace and this the day after our home computer bit the dust.
So when I got home tonight I pulled the couch out just to see what she had done. She chewed clean through the wires to the rear speakers. Luckily there was plenty of wire left since the wires were extra long and I thought I could fix it. I got out the wire cutters, cut the wires, stripped them and spliced(?) them apart. Wired them back into the rear receiver for the speakers and VOILA! We have surround sound again and Indiana will live to see another day. Now who knows what tomorrow will bring.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment