Yes, another post about Indiana. It seems that these days she takes up a lot of our time. I guess that is what happens when you bring a puppy home. We took her Friday to be spayed and she was not pleased. She clung to me and shivered the entire time I was trying to fill out the paperwork. Then when the vet's assistant came to take her in the bag she FREAKED! She immediately started howling and did not stop while I finished the paperwork and paid the fee. I told the staff to prepare themselves because as long as Indy was awake they would know she was unhappy. The girl seemed unfazed and told me to call around 1 and see how she was doing and they would tell me at that time when I could pick her up.
Well, needless to say I received a phone call at 11:45 am telling me Indy was finished and I could pick her up ANYTIME! Indy was in the background the entire time howling. Welcome to my world people. LOL! I had plans to meet some friend's for lunch and had just arrived so I asked the vet if I could pick her up in a bit and they reluctantly agreed. Well, I stayed at lunch until almost two and the vet's office called my cell again and left a message so I figured I had better pick her up.
She was howling so loud I could hear the poor thing as soon as I pulled in at the vet's office. She was NOT happy! Once we got home she was happier, but if you touch her at all she immediately howls like she is being murdered. I do feel bad for her, but good grief she does not suffer in silence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment