Friday, August 31, 2007

I'm bored!!!!

Ok, it's too friggin' hot to go outside (108) and today was my first day off with the kids back in school. You would think it would be exciting to have the day to myself. Nope, I was bored out of my mind by 1 pm. Usually I would run errands, work in the yard, or go out and do SOMETHING, but since it was so hot I just stayed inside. I did go out for a coffee after the kids went to school at 8:30, but it was already over 90 so I came back home after that. Now I have 3 more days ahead with no plans and it will be just as hot. I would go to my sister's apt. to swim, but she is going out of town and I don't like to go without her. So I don't know what we will be doing to keep busy for 3 days.

No comments: