Every week Zachary's teacher picks a name out of the hat and that child is "student of the week" this week it is Zachary' turn and I thought I would post what his teacher had to say about him.
"Let's see if you can identify this week's Student of the Week: *He's a 6th grader. I sometimes refer to him as Mr. Wizard, Jr. because of his incredible knowledge and ability to explain things of a scientific nature. He's also something of a history buff. Of the 12 grades in my grade book for the ancient civilizations we've studied, 11 of them are A's! He's one of our class Top Dogs in grammar! He had an A on every single grammar assessment of the 2nd trimester! He's earned three spelling awards, the most recent due to his minus zero on Friday's test. He plays a brass instrument in band, and especially enjoys reading science fiction. Are those enough clues for you? If not, his initials are Z.J., and his best friend in our class is Julia."
We're very proud of our student of the week. Way to go Zachary!
Sunday, March 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome job Zachary! I love the teacher's description - what a bright young man he is becoming. I know you are all proud of him.
Yeah Zachary!! No wonder you're the Student of the Week - That's some glowing description!!! CONGRATS!!!!
Post a Comment