This week I booked my flight to Boston, AGAIN. I reserved my rental car, AGAIN. We have hotel reservations confirmed, AGAIN and this time I might actually get TO Boston. Cross your fingers and say a little prayer that there are no natural disasters, personal tragedies, etc. to cancel this trip. I'm still bitter over Hurricane Ike blowing into Houston and ruining the last trip. As Scott and I were discussing my trip he casually said, "hmmm, what kind of natural disaster could happen in the spring? Maybe the Big One (for those of you not from CA we are talking earthquakes) will hit". I just about clobbered him on the head. He should know better than to even say that out loud.
So come May 11th it is BOSTON OR BUST!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
May 11 is a Monday - How long will you be there?
I am staying until Saturday the 16th. Will you be in town or will the girls still be in school? email me keriandco@gmail.com
Boston! Boston! Boston! Boston!
Good news is that May 11 is NOT during hurricane season!
My high school reunion has been scheduled for May 16th! I need to make this work .. .
Post a Comment