Sunday, February 01, 2009

Disney Day!

Today my niece and I decided to bail out on the whole Superbowl thing and head to Disneyland. Apparently we were not the only ones who had this idea because the park was very crowded so we decided to go over to Disney's California Adventure instead. Since we were with Erica, Luke and Presley we went on more of the little kid rides.
Luckily, Riley was ok with this since she never gets to spend much time in the kiddie parts. Zachary would rather not set foot in those areas now. It was a nice day with the little ones and Luke just adores Riley. He was her riding buddy on most of the rides and only wanted to hold her hand.
I got my baby fix in by hanging out with Presley Jane. Nothing compares to seeing her face light up on the Winnie the Pooh ride with her little feet kicking and her bouncing up and down. Those times go by so quickly.
We did make it over to Disneyland for a couple of rides (now that Riley and I got our annual passports we can park hop). After just two rides in Disneyland we were ready to head out for dinner. As soon as the temp. dropped below 75 my little CA girl became an eskimo. I have to say she looks like she has had a long day in this photo. Considering she was out about two minutes after her head hit the pillow she must have been pooped!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: