
and Riley hopes that St. Nicholas soon will be there. Our tree is up, lights are on the house, and (some)presents are under the tree. Riley can hardly stand the excitement. I'm cherishing this as the (possible) last year with a child who TRULY believes in Santa Clause. Zachary questioned it in first grade and did not believe by second grade. So my days as jolly old St. Nick are numbered. I will miss that joy and wonder on their faces when they come out Christmas morning and see what Santa has brought.
2 comments:
Beautiful decorations! I love the stocking designs. I guess I had better get started in our house . . .
Nathan has asked me every day if he can open his presents that are under the tree. (Note to self: wait until closer to Christmas to put the gifts out.) The decorations are lovely. :)
Post a Comment