Friday, January 19, 2007

Cha-ching!

The kids made deposits in their savings account today. Zachary deposited $100 of his Christmas money and Riley counted up all in the money in "Piggy" and she had $53. I loved watching them fill out their deposit slips and make their deposits. This is the first time that I had them do it on their own and Riley was very cute. Her nose just reached the counter and she went right up and told the lady she would like to make a deposit because she emptied Piggy.

On another subject, my Mom is doing much better and we have not had any additional trips to the ER. Her doctor did figure out that it was her blood pressure meds that she had been taking for 15 years. Apparently it's common to develop an allergy to it over time. So he said that switching her medication will probably resolve some other health issues she was having like water retention and breathing troubles. Here's hoping.

Well, I guess that I should go. I can't avoid my messy house forever and the dryer is beeping at me for the third time.

No comments: