Tuesday, January 30, 2007
There's nothing like a nice roaring fire on a rainy night.
It's been in the 50's today and raining so when I got home from work this afternoon I built a huge fire in the fireplace and have kept it going all evening. Well, Scott is running around in board shorts and no shirt, Riley has on summer pajamas and Zachary is wearing boxers. They are all complaining that it's too hot! I'm in heaven. I was cold at work all day, I'm fighting a head cold and the fire is going to keep on burning! Now they are all eating popsicles. LOL! It's a mock summer at our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Brrr - we'll take mock summer here! My girls would love to pull out their shorts and pretend. That's why I had to hide them all in the attic.
Sounds like fun!
Sounds lovely. We have a woodstove, which we absolutely love. It heats up the house nicely. :)
Post a Comment