Monday, August 20, 2007

Riley's stage debut

Riley has been taking acting/improv. classes through our local community theatre. She had her stage debut today and played Sarah Kate from Afternoon of the Elves. She did such a great job and is a great little actress, if I do say so myself. Afterwards we gave her a bouquet of flowers, because every good actress gets flowers right? When I asked her how she liked acting the said, "it's great, I never even got stage fright".
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shelly Kelly said...

Bravissma! Congrats to your budding actress! I'm glad to hear she enjoyed it so much.

Karen said...

Job well done! That´s so neat that you got her flowers. :)

Brenna and Molly said...

Way to go Riley - you get a standing ovation from us!! It sounds like the program was a big success and when she's a famous actress someday we can say we knew her when . . . :)