Friday, April 25, 2008

Cursed clothes!

Ok, I thought maybe it was my imagination, but now I am convinced that my children have "cursed" clothes. These are clothing items that I think are so cute, but every time they put them on they come home with stains all over them. Today I think that Riley rolled in strawberry juice and cheetos at lunch. Seriously are their clothes napkins? Riley has worn this pair of khaki crop pants, with a butterfly stitched on one leg, three times and every single time she has worn them they look like this. The first time she wore them I thought she rolled in the mud, the second time she decided to play in her "play" makeup and wipe her hands on her pants. So today when she came out of school with her lunch all over herself I cannot say I was surprised. So the pants are again in the washing machine in the hopes of salvaging them from yet another stain.

2 comments:

Brenna and Molly said...

Isn't that always the way? Life would be much easier if all kids were boys and wore black and navy! Nothing like trying to get grass stains out of pale pink pants to make me wonder what life would be like with just boys instead! Hope your washing machine does it's job!

Karen said...

So that's what it's called... we have the same problem here. Usually I can tell what Adam had for lunch just by looking at his clothes. Um, ever heard of a napkin?