Thursday, April 17, 2008

You Tarzan Me Jane!

Ok, before you read the following paragraph you are going to need some background. Yesterday I was working all day and Scott was home. So I had a long list of things I wanted done around the house including lawn mowing, weed pulling, putting together our new gazebo (the outdoor sanctuary he refers to) and taking down the broken, wind damaged one... the list went on and on. So around 3 pm I received the following email from my dear husband. I have to give him points for creativity and giving me a good laugh.

TARZAN HAS WORKED MANY HOURS TO APPEASE JANE'S DEMANDS. TARZANS' STRENGTH IS FADING!!!! RUMOUR OF A MIRACLE ELIXIR KNOWN AS BEER HAS REACHED TARZANS EARS. TARZAN REQUESTS JANE TO SEARCH OUT THIS MIRACLE ELIXIR TO RESTORE TARZAN'S STRENGTH. TARZAN HEARS THAT "NU CASTEL" OR" KUURS LITE" ARE GOOD ELIXIRS. TARZAN PLEADS FOR JANES HELP. JANE WILL BE PLEASED WITH TARZANS ACCOMPLISHMENTS WHEN RETURNING TO THE TREE HOUSE. TARZAN MUST GO NOW AND ACCOMPLISH PUTTING TOGETHER JANES OUTDOOR SANCTUARY.

Just for the record he did get a six pack of coors light and I spent the evening enjoying my "outdoor sanctuary".

3 comments:

Brenna and Molly said...

Gotta love a guy with a good sense of humor!

I never get those kinds of messages. I come home to my darlin hubby still sitting around saying, "I'm getting to it." Maybe I need to bribe him with beer!

Shelly Kelly said...

I don't get this level of creativity either. You make a really sweet couple!

Karen said...

That was hilarious! Loved it! :)