Monday, April 28, 2008

Emeril for the K9s


My gourmet chef made "doggie bites" this weekend. She got the recipe from a book called A Girl and her dog. She kept asking to make them so this weekend I finally caved and bought the ingredients. She had a lot of fun making them for her K9 friends. She made goodie bags for grandma's dogs, Amelia (our library service dog), her friend Stella's dog and of course our Maggie. The dogs seem to like them and I'm going to take their word on it because I'm not trying them. In case you would like to make your own doggie bites here is the recipe.
Two 6 oz jars beef and vegetable baby food
2 cups non fat dry milk
1 cup wheat germ
Mix all ingredients thoroughly and bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Store in ziploc bags in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: