Monday, January 04, 2010

Christmas 2009

I finally got around to uploading our Christmas pics and here are just a few. I was really bad about taking photos this year, but at least I got a few shots. Here is Riley checking out her haul from Santa. You can tell that she is thrilled that Christmas was finally here.
Zachary on the other hand reflects the fact that his sister woke him up WAY TOO EARLY on Christmas morning. The funny thing is that he is normally the first one up in the family and Riley has to be dragged out of bed. The only thing that gets Riley out of bed early are things like Christmas, birthdays and Disneyland.
Indiana decided that she liked the Christmas tree much better when all the presents were gone and she could lounge under the tree on the tree skirt. She did not like it one bit when we packed her tree away. Little does she know it will be back again in about 11 months.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: