We spent all day Sunday at Disneyland and CA adventure theme parks. Our annual passes expired today so we soaked up all we could on our last day there (the boys still have some time on their passes). Riley and I went with Erica, Luke and Presley and we all had a great day, although I feel for Erica because I was exhausted at then end of the day and I am not 6 months pregnant.
Here are just a few picture from our fun day.
I think it was very thoughtful of the Disneyland gardeners to plant my favorite, pink tulips, around the park. How did they know?
Two of my favorite girls waiting in line for Pirates of the Carribean. Presley has taken to calling me Aunt "Cherry" and all day long I heard Aunt Cherry, Aunt Cherry. She cracks me up, but how could you not love that face?

2 comments:
Sounds like such a fun day and how great that you all get to spend so much time together! Will you get passes again? They seem to be well worth it if you can get there regularly enough
Flowers... those were quite lovely as well as the photos of the girls, but I haven't seen flowers in so long. ;)
Post a Comment